To Blog or Not to Blog

Monday, February 06, 2006

Blllaaaahhhhhh

Blah is how I feel after this weekend. It was a pretty hectic weekend and I feel like I got run over by a truck. I have not had less than 6 people in my house since Friday afternoon and there are still people there. As much as I love then and enjoyed their company, I hope they are gone by the time I go home for lunch all I want to do is sit in peace and quite. My husband called me Friday afternoon and said our friends were in town. I was surprised, I knew they were coming but I didn't think they'd be there already and he said we were going to hang out with them and I asked where they were staying and he said he didn't know and I asked if it was with us and he said he didn't know. So I ran home and cleaned up the house and then finally later that evening when they brought their stuff into our house I knew that they were staying with us which was a concern because another couple coming into town the next day was supposed to stay with us and we have room but not enough beds. Thankfully the other couple brought an air mattress with them. So all I was expecting this weekend was one couple staying one night, I had two couples for 3 nights. Since all these people from out of town were here all these other people in town or the surrounding towns also came over and our Sat. night get together turned into a party and we had 20 people crammed into our house yesterday for superbowl. Don't get me wrong it was a lot of fun but boy am I tired. And yes I did cheat on my diet, A LOT. One day of cheating (Sunday) turned into a whole weekend of cheating and I'm paying for it now my stomach is yelling at me. And to top it all off my alarm didn't go off this morning so I was late for work and only had time to jump in the shower and jump back out and dry my hair (it's a must that I dry it, my office is freezing) So not only do I feel like crap, I look like crap as well. I just hope people don't assume I'm hung over, I'd never go to work hung over but people love to gossip. =)

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Oh, I can sympathize! Hope you came home to an empty house and Lola waiting to give you lots of mushy kisses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter