To Blog or Not to Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Your Perfect Major

You scored as Art. You should be an Art major! How bohemian!

Art

83%

Sociology

83%

Dance

75%

Journalism

67%

Theater

58%

Mathematics

42%

Anthropology

42%

Psychology

33%

English

33%

Philosophy

17%

Biology

17%

Linguistics

17%

Engineering

8%

Chemistry

0%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

Well I was an art minor. So pretty good. I just can't believe math made it so high up there, even above english!

3 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger tammara said...

I agree - math and engineering were both WAY too high on mine for my liking. I'd rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick. Though they at least put chemistry and biology down far enough, lol.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Patches & Mittens said...

Mom is scairt to even take the test, but she says she is too old for it to matter anyways.

You tell Lola she is welcome anytime to my blog! She is a real sweetie! PURRS.......

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Patches & Mittens said...

Hi Bre

Mom said, in answer to your question about Mistrie, go here:

http://thecalicogirls.blogspot.com/2005/12/introducing-mistrie-rose.html

Yes, she lets Mom pet her, loves attention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter