To Blog or Not to Blog

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I went to Red Lobster for dinner last night and I love their Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Years ago I found a recipe on the internet and used to make them all the time, but I haven't in years. I re-found the recipe and have posted it in case anyone is looking for something to make, it's really simple and fast and soooooo Good.

Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 cups bisquick

2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Heat oven to 450f. Mix bisquick, milk, and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop by spoonful onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Mix butter and garlic powder. Brush mixture over warm biscuits before removing from sheet.

3 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger stebbijo said...

My daughter loves these too. She is wanting recipes -- I will send this one to her too! Thanks Bre!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger jb3ll3 said...

okay. we'll give this a try!! I'm going to put some in the care package going out to New York this weekend. I'l tell 'em that they are Bree Biscuits.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Word Tosser said...

Thanks Bre, I had that recipe years ago... there was a recipe of well known resturants but I lost it. Love their biscuits. I miss them... still haven't gotten enough guts to go in yet. Last time I was there, got a huge bug in my dinner... it was in the lettuce part. Ugh..gross... the waitress told me I didn't have to pay for it. Well, duh!!
Now I can have the biscuits anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter