To Blog or Not to Blog

Monday, December 26, 2005

Brainiac Move of the Week

So on Christmas Eve the hubby and I were watching a movie, I got up to go to the bathroom and all the lights in the house were off, as I was leaving the bathroom I somehow managed to turn too early and ran smack into the wall with my face. Boy does that hurt! I've never been punched in the face and any accidental hits to the face in rough housing incidents have never hurt like that, so I'm guessing that's what getting punched in the face feels like, I do not recommend it.
Don't worry, my nose is fine...I think. It hurt yesterday and I had a headache all day yesterday, it's still sore today, but no bruising. In my opinion my nose doesn't look quit right, seems to be slightly swollen, but maybe I've just never concentrated this much on what my nose looks like so it's very possible that I am imagining this so called swelling, either way, I now think my nose is too big.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger stebbijo said...

Oh Bre! I have done that so many times! Never yet, have I needed a plastic surgeon 'till now!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Word Tosser said...

Man, Bre, how fast were you going? Don't you know the speed limit for leaving the bathroom is a mile and hour... lol... hope you feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter