To Blog or Not to Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Time to Vote!

I'm going to vote today. This will be my first time voting in a non-presidential election. I usually don't vote because I know nothing about the issues so I'd have no idea who I was voting for. But this time is different. This time I visit Huckleberries online and many people there including some of the candidates running, often talk about the elections and the issues with the elections and I've gotten a feel for some of the candidates and then I went and researched the other cadidates and I actually feel like my vote should count now because I'm informed this time around.

3 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Blogger stebbijo said...

LOL! You go girl! I did my civic duty. There is something special about getting that sticker!

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Bre said...

Hahahahahh evil co-workers plan was foiled when the boss pointed out that she has nothing to vote on, she doesn't live in town! (well I think she probably could have voted on the jail expansion) So no leaving extra early for her. =)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger jb3ll3 said...

Damn polls are open well past quitting time....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter