To Blog or Not to Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Vrooom Vroooomm!!!

I bought a new car the other night. Actually I didn't buy it I'm going to be leasing it. This is the first time I've tried the leasing thing, I am putting faith into my husband that this is actually a good idea.

Having a brand spanking new car is soooo nice and there are so many cool features and gadgets that I have yet to explore and discover, but I feel guilty! I feel weird that I've got a brand new car. I don't need one. The only reason I was going to get a different car was because mine was a two door and I needed a four door for when I have kids. I would have been fine with another $8,000 car and the small payments per month. But the hubby insisted we get a new one so we didn't' have to worry about anything breaking down for a long time and the only way to afford a new one is to lease it. So that's what we're doing.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine, our payments didn't go up that much and we're not in over our head, I'm just locked into a car for 4 years and better take GOOD care of it. =)

I think the poor salesman almost had a heart attack when he saw what a mess my old car was. I definitely need to keep in the frame of mind that I am basically renting this car.

Soooo why am I writing in purple today? Because this is almost the color of my car!!! I would describe it as metallic lilac. That hubby of mine is a smart man, he went to the dealership before I got off work and then picked out a car for me and he knew I would go for it as soon as I saw that the car was cute and purple! It was very hard for me to focus on anything else after that. I really had to concentrate to see if I actually liked everything else about the car and make sure I wasn't going to go way overboard on the price. All I could think about was how cool the car looked!

But I love it, tons of safety features that would have certainly helped me out in the past with my clunker junker cars, too bad I probably won't even have to use the cool stuff included.

Ok, this is turning into a very long jumbled post about nothing.

VROOOOMMM VROOOOMMMMM!!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger jb3ll3 said...

yay! yahoo! Girls just wanna have fun!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger stebbijo said...

Yes sir--ee! That is so cool! New cars are like a new lease on life -- almost purple is a rich color.

There is a lot to be said about not "breaking down" especially with kids!

You go -- go -- go -- go! What a good man you have!

Just don't get any speeding tickets!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger granati said...

cool....so, what kind of car is it?

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger Bre said...

A Chevy Cobalt

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Phil said...

Ahhh, there's nothing like a new car.

One week after we got our new van a few years ago, an absent-minded driver backed out of a parking space and right into the side of the van. CRUNCH!

Two weeks after that, I spilled an entire 32-ounce Coke on the floor of the front seat.

Didn't take long to break our new car in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter